Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crop In Two Days :)

I don't Know about y'all but I am sick to Death of this cold weather and all this snow, What better way to spend your rainy Saturday than with us scrapbooking. Looks like we are close to 12 ladies and we still have until tomorrow night so we will have a decent turn out which makes our time even more fun. Again don't forget we are starting even earlier this Saturday I Will be there and ready to crop with whoever wants to get going early at 11AM so if you come then and make it until 1am you should get some stuff accomplished or at least have a really great time away from the house. See you then:)
Saturday Feb 7Th
11am- until 1 am
Cost $15 Plus a Dish or Dessert to share
Iif you decide to come and havent notified me Please make sure you let me know in an email to heidilacy@gmail.com or call my cell phone @ 419-706-0605 just so we can make sure we have a space saved for you.:)

2 comments:

Linda Holmer said...

Heidi, Is this what you meant by going to your blog and signing in?

Linda

machinerydukaan1 said...

Very good thanks for sharing!